Friday, April 08, 2011

Interview w/ Mizz Nina

This is a long overdued interview that I did with Mizz Nina after the Sunday Afternoon Jam (I know right?) Asyari Amir (AA), Mizz Nina (MN)... Anyway, here it is:

AA: You performed for the Esquire MY Launch and there were some technical problems, how do you feel about that?

MN: Well, I know that there was some kind of a helicopter presentation before I went up and I knew that while I was performing they were testing the sound., I was kind of upset but at the same time I knew the show had to go on. So I just did it.

AA: Well overall, it was a great show, full of energy and entertaining. What about career wise, any upcoming album or concert?

MN: Yeah, I will be opening for Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber. So, there’s a lot going on in April but after April I’ll be going off to France. Apparently there is a lot of Malaysian students there. They are bringing me down and they will bring Hujan and Tilu band there as well. Then, I’m working on my new album and some new singles. After that would be the wedding.

AA: How long have you been engaged to Noh Hujan and how long have you known each other?

MN: Well, we’ve been dating for about a year before we got engaged and I’ve known of him since 2008.

AA: It seems like your opening for all the famous upcoming celebs from the west now a days starting from Colby O’ Donis and then now Bruno Mars 7 Justin Bieber. Do you believe that you are blessed?

MN: Yeah, very lucky. I’m very bless, syukur Alhamdulillah. My first ever show real live was with Usher and that was even before my launch. I’m very blessed to be able to work with so many talented people and being on a really good platform.

AA: That’s good. So, when is the wedding, the exact date?

MN: The wedding is in July, 1st July to be exact.


There you have it, all updates from one of our beloved local artist, Mizz Nina. Do not forget to support our local artist and acts/shows/concerts and anything in between. :)

By;
Asyari Amir
###

No comments:

Post a Comment