Sunday, March 24, 2013

TWIN TOWERS @LIVE 2013




A good line up of artist and I'm glad I got to experience it. Obviously held at the same place, my third time to this concert and there were a few improvements this time around compared to last year.
The layout was slightly changed, entrance was no longer so far off out towards the road. Friendlier personnel (this includes security, PR, crew and others). 

They brought back BACKSTREET BOYS! (a definite 5 star rating right there!), It was easier navigation in and out of the concert in my case.

Anyway, enough of my useless ramblings and check out some photos I took at the event. Not great or awesome but it's me we're talking about here, not some hotshot professional photographer. Ha ha ha, check them out through the links below. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment