Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kuantan Trip (Day 1)

Subang - Responding to popular demand, Firefly will reintroduce its Subang – Kuantan – Subang route with twice daily services effective October 30, 2011. The service was suspended on September 2, 2009 due to lack of aircraft.

Firefly’s Managing Director, Dato’ Eddy Leong, said: “We are now in a position to respond to the many requests for this route as we will be taking delivery of two new ATR72-500 aircraft next month. Both aircraft will be stationed in Subang.

So with that, me and a few others had a go at this trip with special thanks to Firefly for sponsoring myself & others. This is actually my first time at travel blogging and I hope it isn't my last as I had loads of fun going to some new places and meeting some new people.

The view from inside the plan. SO FLUFFY!

Tasty snacks!

The plane we were on. It's quite awesome, I haven't ridden one in years.

The place we we're staying at while in Bukit Gambang Resort City.

My bedroom!

ATV's are awesome. Don't forget to try it!

The group that I was with when we came here.

Delicious lunch at the Caribbean Coffee House.

The 6 Lane Racer @ Bukit Gambang Waterpark.

As the sign says.

Look at all this cash. One Cent use to be paper instead of coins.

Silk cloths made by students who will carry on the legacy.

Silk weaving is not as easy as it may look.

Food fit for a Sultan.

The Murtabak Mengkasar.

The people I met along the way. Some are strangers & some I'm already acquainted with but all of them are quite awesome. (Y)

Vickie

Rebecca

Adam

This will be updated more SOON! So keep an eye on it. :)


By;
Asyari Amir

No comments:

Post a Comment