Thursday, May 03, 2012

Why do you want to excite your senses with LG Cinema 3D Smart TV?

Why DO you want to excite your senses with LG Cinema 3D Smart TV? I have no idea why but what I do know though is why I would want to excite my senses with LG Cinema 3D Smart TV.
I for one get not so often nauseated when I watch something in 3D which is why I never ever watch a movie in 3D. It's pricey and not so worth it if I pay that much money just to be nauseated. Not to mention those horrid bulky 3D glasses, those really hurt my neck just keeping them on. However, I do still love the effect only 3D stuff offer.




This is where the LG Cinema 3D Smart TV comes in! "Why?" you ask? I tell you why, this thing is flicker-free, battery-free, it has light and comfortable 3D glasses and you can get any extra glasses for a reasonable price, not forgetting that it has a brighter screen than your conventional 3D TV. It even has a flexible viewing angleLG Cinema 3D Smart TV truly is "The Next Generation of 3D TV". (It's like super duper slim right?)




So, if you are like me, not too keen on paying ridiculous prices at cinema but still want to enjoy a great movie in 3D, then get yourself a LG Cinema 3D Smart TV. Don't believe me or you just want to see for yourself and know what's the HYPE is all about? You can visit: LG.COM.MY


By;
Asyari Amir

No comments:

Post a Comment